1. Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Public Administration
- Computer Science(Level I,II and III)
2. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
3. Bachelor of Science ( Non-Medical) (B.Sc).
4. M.A. (Economics)
6. M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- Well trained, dedicated and hard-working faculty.
- Focus on competitive attitude to achieve aims through self-study and hard-work
- Regular guidance for various competitive examinations and career counselling.
- Regular visits by eminent persons to motivate and guide the students.
- Focus on all round personality development of students.
- Training in self defense, NSS, sports, literature, cooking, baking, tailoring, and other talents’ development programme.
- Training in First-aid and Home-nursing.
- English speaking and communication skill curriculum.
- News paper reading and general awareness classes to develop reading and writing habits among students.
- Regular schedules debates, quiz and group discussions.